Assisted Self Maintenance is available as supplemental coverage only. This add-on service must be paired with a Next Business Day On Site or Four Hour On Site service contract.
- Telephone Support – Governed by base service level.
- Parts Replacement
- Parts shipment occurs after confirmation with Spectra of the need to replenish items consumed for repairs. Parts will be shipped for expected delivery to the Customer's site within 5 business days.
- Delivery in certain international locations may require additional time due to transit times and regulatory delays.
- Expedited delivery may also be provided at an associated cost.
- For parts not included in the ASM parts kit, replacement is governed by the base service level.
- On Site Parts Replacement – Governed by base service level.
- Remote Troubleshooting – Governed by base service level.
- Proactive Support Services – Governed by base service level.
- Advanced Service Management – Governed by base service level.
- Assigned Global Technical Support Center Representative – Governed by base service level.
- Storage Crisis Lifeline Disaster Recovery Program – Governed by base service level.
- Field-replaceable Parts Stocked On Site
- A select group of Spectra-owned parts are stocked at the equipment location for immediate use in case of part failure.
- Web Portal – 24/7/365 access to the Support Web Portal, knowledge base and online documentation.
- Software and Firmware upgrades – BlueScale software releases and firmware updates available for the Customer to download and install.