- Telephone Support
- 08:00 to 17:00 during the standard business week of the country where the equipment is registered with Spectra, excluding any nationally-recognized holidays in that location. Standard business week is not to exceed 5 days and the days must be in conjunction with our local service providers' work week.
- Parts Replacement – N/A
- On Site Parts Replacement – N/A
- Remote Troubleshooting
- 08:00 to 17:00 during the standard business week of the country where the equipment is registered with Spectra, excluding any nationally-recognized holidays in that location. Standard business week is not to exceed 5 days and the days must be in conjunction with our local service providers work week. 1
- Proactive Support Services – N/A
- Advanced Service Management – N/A
- Assigned Global Technical Support Center Representative – N/A
- Storage Crisis Lifeline Disaster Recovery Program – N/A
- Field-replaceable Parts Stocked On Site – N/A
- Web Portal – Access to the Support Web Portal, knowledge base and online documentation.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Software and Firmware upgrades – BlueScale software releases and firmware updates available for the Customer to download and install.
1 In the United States, the Spectra observed public holidays are New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday following Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
2 Parts shipping outside of EU countries, Norway, Switzerland and continental United States may be subject to transit time and/or regulatory delays.
3 EU countries plus Norway and Switzerland cut off time to ship parts is 14:30 central European time. Outside of these regions parts may be sourced locally and delivered to Customer's site by local Spectra authorized field service representative.
Secure sites must have an on site service contract.
All service levels may not be available in all regions. Customer must be within a 50 mile radius of a Spectra approved partner service center for on site service level response times.
For further details on the terms and conditions of the provision of service please review the Master Services Agreement.