Spectra Logic offers instructor-led training held at our corporate headquarters in Boulder, CO and at our European office in Bracknell, UK. Classes range from one to three days in length, and incorporate both hands-on and classroom instruction.
Provide us with the details of your specific training requirements and our training professionals will tailor a program to meet your needs.
Library Administration and Maintenance
A hands-on course designed for those responsible for administering and maintaining a Spectra Tape Series product. This course provides the learner with the experience to effectively configure, monitor the product, and perform basic maintenance.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify major library components and their functions
- Navigate the BlueScale® user interface, both at the library and remotely via a Web browser
- Import/export and manage tapes and TeraPacks ® within the library
- Perform preventive maintenance procedures
- Collect tape drive and library traces and logs
- Replace all customer-serviceable components
Library Administration and Maintenance Course Overview (PDF)
Policies & Pricing
Training Policies & Pricing (PDF)
For more information contact your sales representative firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact the Spectra Logic Technical Training department at email@example.com.